Friday 24 April 2020

Desgin Journal 24/04/20: Redsign Begines

After some important feedback, I salvaged what I could from my original building, trying my best to replicate the original scheme. However, much of it was edited and built over. So I began to experiment with what I had, my tutor had to tell me to experiment with circulation within my building not just outside it and so I made that my first exercise. The orange sections below help to visualise motion and between my plan forms. They may possibly turn into stairs in their own right but they help decide the importance of relative elements and planes allowing me to make decisions as to their necessity, function or modification based on their connections with and over role within other parts of the building.





No comments:

Post a Comment